Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission does not include any identifying information about the author, either in the text or notes.
- If submitting images of any type, you have obtained the appropriate permissions for using those images and are able to provide the journal editors with proof of those permissions. (More information on photo usage is available in the "Author Guidelines" section on our "Submissions" page.
If accepted for publication, the author is willing to accept that their work will be published as an open access publication distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.